- The Platform offers various payment options, including cash on delivery (COD), virtual payment wallets, online payments via debit/credit cards, internet banking, or any other method determined by Kavitul Technologies Pvt Ltd from time to time.
- When Users choose the Cash on Delivery option, Kavitul Technologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right to verify the order by using IVR calling, sending a confirmatory SMS, or any other methods deemed appropriate by Kavitul Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- While using any payment method available on the Platform, Kavitul Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be held responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by the User due to the following:
3.1. Unauthorized transactions.
3.2. Exceeding the mutually agreed pre-set limit between the User and the bank(s).
3.3. Payment issues arising from the transaction.
3.4. Rejection of the transaction for any other reasons.
- All payments made for purchases on the Platform must be in Indian Rupees. It is clarified that Kavitul Technologies Pvt Ltd does not facilitate transactions in any other currency for purchases made on the Platform.
- If the User chooses the Cash on Delivery (COD) or Guest Checkout option(s) (where applicable) and refuses to accept the delivered Products or fails to make payment, Kavitul Technologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right to blacklist the User, block access to the Platform and/or the User Account, or take any other appropriate action.
- The User acknowledges that Kavitul Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims, or losses resulting from the non-processing or delayed processing of a transaction or transaction amount beyond the control of Kavitul Technologies Pvt Ltd.