INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal data, including but not limited to Name, Phone Number, Email ID, Address, Profession details, and feasible time to connect.
- Information is collected through permission derived by the Website for Location access and storage permissions, etc.
- Tracking information, such as but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website.
- Details of Website usage for analytics.
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you.
- To enable the viewing of content in your interest.
- Communicate the necessary account and service-related information from time to time.
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection.
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, we may share such information as is reasonably necessary by the Firm to carry out your service request. We may also use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity and to view the content preferred by you. The Firm may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent through an email to be sent to “email@example.com“
To the extent possible, we provide you with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store, or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website and opt-out of any non-essential communications from the Website.
Furthermore, transacting over the internet has inherent risks that can only be avoided by following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login-related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We value the information you provide and use it to provide and improve our services for you and all users. Here is how we use your information:
- To provide you with services upon your request.
- To maintain internal records.
- To enhance the services, we provide.
- To maintain records as required by legal and statutory provisions.
We use tracking information such as IP addresses and Device IDs to identify you, gather demographic information, and offer you additional services. We do not sell, license, or trade your personal information. We only share your personal information with others when they are acting under our instructions or when required by law.
Information collected through our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited. This information helps us manage the web system and troubleshoot any issues. We also utilize third-party analytics, tracking, optimization, and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our website, enabling us to improve it and provide personalized content/ads based on their preferences.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE PLATFORM
The Platform may contain advertisements and hyperlinks to other websites or resources. Please note that we have no control over these external websites or their content, as they are provided by companies or individuals independent of us. We want to make it clear that we do not endorse any advertising, services, or materials available on or through these external websites.
We are not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources, and we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you may experience as a result of accessing or relying on the information, services, or materials provided by these external websites. It is important for you to understand that these third-party websites may have their own privacy policies regarding the collection, storage, retention, and disclosure of your personal information.
You have the option to configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to receive alerts when websites attempt to set or access cookies. However, please be aware that disabling or refusing cookies may result in some parts of our website becoming inaccessible or not functioning properly.
Here is a list of the types of cookies we use:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable you to access secure areas, use a shopping cart, or utilize e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies help us recognize and count the number of visitors and understand how they navigate our website. They assist us in improving the functionality and performance of our website, making it easier for users to find what they’re looking for.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember your preferences and recognize you when you return. They allow us to personalize the content for you, greet you by name, and remember your language or region preferences.
- Targeting cookies: We use these cookies to track your visits to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. The information gathered is used to make our website and the displayed advertisements more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to block cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser to refuse all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access certain parts or features of our website.
We may utilize Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather specific information regarding your usage of our Website. Google Analytics employs cookies to assist in analyzing how users interact with the site. To learn more about how Google utilizes data when you visit our Website, you can refer to “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. For additional details, please visit Google’s website and review the pages that provide information on Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- GDPR Privacy Rights The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) grants certain rights to individuals regarding their personal data. We are committed to providing transparency and access controls to help Users exercise these rights. Subject to applicable law, the rights available to individuals include:
- Right of access: The right to be informed of, and request access to, the data we process about you. ii. Right to rectification: The right to request correction or update of your inaccurate or incomplete data.
iii. Right to erasure: The right to request deletion of your data.
- Right to restrict: The right to request temporary or permanent cessation of processing all or some of your personal data.
- Right to object: The right to object to the processing of your personal data, including for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to data portability: The right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit it to another service provider.
vii. Right to not be subject to automated decision-making: The right to object to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that significantly affects you.
Please note that certain limitations and conditions may apply to these rights as per applicable laws.
CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
You have the option to access, review, and modify the information you have submitted, with the exception of your Email ID. The Website will provide a feature to facilitate such changes, and you can make the necessary modifications through this feature. Please note that if you make changes to your information, we may or may not retain the previous version. However, if you request the removal of specific information, we will not keep it in our files, except in certain circumstances such as resolving disputes, troubleshooting problems, or enforcing our terms and conditions. In such cases, the prior information will be completely removed from our databases, including any stored backup systems. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you wish to remove your profile to prevent others from viewing it, you are responsible for remedying the situation and promptly correcting any incorrect information.
We consider data to be a valuable asset that needs to be safeguarded against loss and unauthorized access. To protect such data from unauthorized access by individuals both within and outside of our Firm, we employ various security measures. We adhere to widely accepted industry standards in order to protect the Personal Information that is submitted to us and the information we have access to. It is important to note, however, that despite the effectiveness of encryption technology, no security system is completely invulnerable. While our Firm takes measures to ensure the security of our database, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Similarly, we cannot guarantee that the information you transmit to us over the Internet will not be intercepted.